If you’re battling a mental illness and didn’t want to wake up this morning but did anyways, you’re a motherfucking badass. Because living with a mental illness is hard and I’m damn proud of you for still being here and fighting. You’re metal as hell and tough as nails. So keep on fighting, you kickass Viking warrior. You can win this.
"- enjolrasactual (via squidkneee)
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
"Do you remember how it felt to kiss each other? My God it was like a meteor hitting earth, destroying everything but the collision was so damn beautiful. Our love ruined us, sure, but oh god was it real. We may just be shattered bits of earth and rock and who we used to be but at least we fell for each other before we crashed."- we brought the world down // 5-7-15 // 9:10PM (via restrictedthoughts)
"- don’t blame me for giving up // 5-26-14 // 5:26PM (via restrictedthoughts)
- When you broke up with your boyfriend, I brought you your favorite food because I know how hard it can be. When I broke up with mine, you didn’t even ask if I was okay.
- When I started my medication and therapy you just assumed I was getting better because I stopped talking to you about my problems.
- When you saw I had relapsed, you didn’t ask if I was okay or ask why. You told me “I’m not proud of you.”
- I always checked up on you and your problems, but you couldn’t even bother to ask me about mine unless I brought it up first.
- All you care about now is your god damn weed and not the person that has stood by your side for years.
- You expect me to constantly check up on you and make sure you’re okay and drop everything for you. If I take too long to text you, you get mad. Hypocrite.
- I have put so much effort into this friendship and just lately have I realized what an awful friend you are. I love you and care the world for you, but maybe there’s not enough space in your life for me.